CUBAN AVIATION CLUB
FREE FLIGHT CUBAN FEDERATION
GRANMA PROVINCIAL CLUB
Paragliding Eastern Championship, Pilón 2011.
With the purpose of contribute to development the Free Flight in Eastern Cuba, and motivate the progress of sporting-technical level of our pilots, and accomplishing agreement of the last FCVL meeting, through this document, we announce the celebration of the Paragliding Eastern Championship, that will take in Sevilla, Pilón, Granma, Cuba.
Date: July 18 to 24, 2011.
Provinces to participate:
Camagüey, Las Tunas, Holguín, Granma, Santiago de Cuba y Guantánamo.
Guest:Pilots representing the rest of the provinces, with non-competitive participation.
1- Technical topics:
Every pilot in the competition has to fulfill with the FCVL Competition Regulations.
- The top number of pilots per provinces will be five (5).
- Every pilot has to show the corresponding license. Only can to participate the pilots with P-3 and P-4 category.
- Is obligatory the use of parachute during the flight.
- Every pilot has to dominate the traffic rules in hillside and thermals.
- According with The FCVL Competition Regulations, the validation of the competition is through pictures of the checkpoints takes during the proof. The landmarks will be given from the Radar.
- Every pilot has to sign a personal responsibility letter.
- The punctuation will be through the FCVL software.
- Alexey Espinosa Carrazana.
- dan.grm infomed.sld.cu
- Rolando Sánches Chávez. Pte Club Provincial
- Tel: 52211815
- Ernesto Alfonso Pérez. Viceprecidente de la FCVL
- Tel: 422431
- puestodireccionbi.grm infomed.sld.cu
- Alexander Chávez Roríguez. Instructor
- alexander pugggu.gr.rimed.cu