Dieses Blog durchsuchen


4th EA5

Fourth Report


            Today at last it could carried out a valid test: the inflated races. This one defines the result of this 5th Friendly Gathering, because the meteo made that the time estimation test was suspended again, as well as the precision launching delayed for today afternoon.

At first time in the morning the pilots moved out on foot until the near Revolution Square. After wait for a while the arrived of the foreigners visitors, including the organizers, Ernesto and Chris. The briefing of the test was made and finally the races started. The northeast wind was blow strong making hard the canopy control, for that reason we must stop in several times waiting that the wind start to low down, and in some other times there was to wait because the wind was turn to the north. About 2:00 p.m. the race was over and some hopeful pilots decided to climb up again to the fly zone.

At 6:30 in the afternoon, we made for food in the ranch Sabana-Ingenio, located in El Caney. Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. it will be make the awards and at 1:00 p.m. we are going to fly by our own account if the weather allows us. 





Club Vuelo Santiago



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen